Terms and Conditions
- A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses Cmbfast.org. The terms "you" and "your" refer to you, as a user of Cmbfast.org. The terms "we", "us", "our", and "Cmbfast.org" refer to Cmbfast.org.
- "Content" means text, images, photos, audio, video, and all other forms of data or communication.
"Cmbfast.org Content" means Content that we create and make available on Cmbfast.org. "Third Party Content" means Content that is made available on Cmbfast.org by parties other than Cmbfast.org or its users, such as data providers who license data to Cmbfast.org for use on Cmbfast.org.
"Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available on Cmbfast.org, including content created by Users, Third Party Content, and Cmbfast.org Content.
To be eligible to use Cmbfast.org you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States. Residents of the United Kingdom are bound to our U.K. Terms and conditions. If you use Cmbfast.org on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, you must be an authorized representative with the authority to bind it to the Terms and Conditions (which authority you hereby exercise).
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time. When changes are made, we will notify you by making the revised version available on this webpage and will indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of Cmbfast.org after any posted modification to the Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modification.
Use of Cmbfast.org
We grant you permission to use Cmbfast.org subject to the restrictions in these Terms and Conditions. In using Cmbfast.org, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Cmbfast.org does not endorse such Content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use Cmbfast.org to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of Cmbfast.org;
- use Cmbfast.org to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use Cmbfast.org for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly allowed in writing by Cmbfast.org;
- use Cmbfast.org in a manner that may create a conflict of interest;
- use Cmbfast.org for keyword spamming or to otherwise attempt to manipulate natural search results;
- use Cmbfast.org to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use Cmbfast.org to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use Cmbfast.org to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use Cmbfast.org to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use the Cmbfast.org in violation of the Terms and Conditions or any applicable law;
- modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit Cmbfast.org or Cmbfast.org Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by Cmbfast.org;
- reverse engineer any portion of Cmbfast.org, except as may be permitted under the law;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on Cmbfast.org or on any materials printed or copied off of Cmbfast.org;
- record, process, or mine information about other users;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index Cmbfast.org or any Cmbfast.org Content without permission from Cmbfast.org;
- reformat or frame any portion of Cmbfast.org;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Cmbfast.org's technology infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Cmbfast.org, computer systems or networks connected to Cmbfast.org through hacking, password mining or any other means; use Cmbfast.org or any Cmbfast.org content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses"); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of Cmbfast.org, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Cmbfast.org; make excessive traffic demands; use Cmbfast.org to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, Cmbfast.org or Cmbfast.org Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of Cmbfast.org, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Cmbfast.org Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of Cmbfast.org.
Use of Content
We may remove or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue Cmbfast.org at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
We reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary to prevent unauthorized access to or use of Cmbfast.org, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP) regarding such unauthorized use.
You may terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time by discontinuing your use of any and all parts of Cmbfast.org.
We own the Cmbfast.org Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code and all other elements and components of Cmbfast.org excluding User Content and Third Party Content. Warranties, Disclaimers, and Limitations of Liability
- CMBFAST.ORG AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. CMBFAST.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF CMBFAST.ORG, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF CMBFAST.ORG CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON CMBFAST.ORG, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH CMBFAST.ORG OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON CMBFAST.ORG. CMBFAST.ORG FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, THAT YOU OBTAIN FROM CMBFAST.ORG OR CMBFAST.ORG SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- CMBFAST.ORG DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO REPUTATION OF CMBFAST.ORG OR ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (E) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU RESIDE IN SUCH A JURISDICTION, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Cmbfast.org may include links to other websites (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site, and you agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind us in any respect whatsoever.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms and Conditions by email, regular mail or postings on Cmbfast.org.
- The Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of Cmbfast.org, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Any failure on our part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms and Conditions are not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with Cmbfast.org's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of the Terms and Conditions shall be void.
- The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- Contact and Violations